1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is
the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. Record your late night shows and get more sleep.
4. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My
purpose is to __________ today.'
5. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
6. Play more games and read more books than you did in the past.
7. Make time for prayer.
8. Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
9. Dream more while you are awake.
10. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that
is manufactured in plants.
11. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan
salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
12. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
13. Clear clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and
flowing energy into your life.
14. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of
the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest
your energy in the positive present moment.
15. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are
simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra
class, but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
16 . Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a
college kid with a maxed out charge card.
17. Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.
18. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
20. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
21. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
22. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
23. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their
journey is all about.
24. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
25. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will
26. Forgive everyone for everything.
27. What other people think of you is none of your business.
28. GOD heals almost everything.
29. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
30. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will.
Stay in touch.
31. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
32. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
33 . The best is yet to come.
34. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
35. Do the right thing!
36 . Call your family often.
37. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: I
am thankful for __________. Today I accomplished _________.
38. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed .
39. Enjoy the ride. Remember this is not Disney World and you certainly
don't want a fast pass. You only have one ride through life so make the
most of it and enjoy the ride. In life, sometimes standing in line brings
the most unexpected rewards.
40. Put God first ahead of everything, and you will discover real life.
POSITIVE DAILY PRAYER:
I am a strong person of courage.
I am strong and I have a courageous heart.
With God's help, I now let go of petty fears and do the things that should be done by me.
I have the courage to participate in interesting, pleasant living.
I am calm and poised and sure of my ability to handle situations, to meet people,
and to enter into life more fully.
In Jesus Christ's name… Amen
POSITIVE DAILY AFFIRMATION: I am ready, willing, and able to follow God to a more fulfilling life.
POSITIVE DAILY QUOTE: "When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life." John Lennon